All the Petal Pages are editable .pdf files. You can customize the pages to what your girls did to earn their petals. To use templates, simply type into any of the boxes, and when you move to the next box, the information will auto-fill in the other boxes.
Petal Tracking Sheet – We had the girls make posters to take home. After we earn new petals, we send home “stickers”. I cut them using my Cricut and added strips of adhesive to the backs. We also track our earned petals on our Kaper Chart. Make sure the white square is 1″ to insure proper print and cut size.
Activity Plan Links
Live in the St. Louis Metro Area? Click here to sign-up for our Newsletter and get information about upcoming classes and events.
Want to get the latest posts by e-mail? Subscribe below:
Amy, I think the vinegar and milk combo works great too! I have done that for recipes as well.…
This looks super yummy! I’m wondering how blueberries would do, or blackberries. I usually make my buttermilk using vinegar &…
I made these – it worked great!
- Quiet Reflections
- Confessions of a Cake Pop Hater: One Year Later
- Confessions of a Cake Pop Hater
- 18″ Doll Tote
- My First Embroidery Projects
- Recipe Round-Up: UK National Cream Tea Day
- Black Raspberry Muffins & Memories
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Moon and Stars Cake Pops
- Tropical Fruit Scones
- Vanilla Bean Paste
- Cherry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Earl Grey and Orange Scones
- When Graffiti Just Doesn’t Cut It
- French Toast with Orange Syrup
- Cassette Tape Cookies
- Glazed Orange Scones
- Under the Sea Cake
- Fresh Fig Cake
- When Life Hands You Lemon Cake…
- A Galaxy Adventure (cake)
- No-Bake Lemon Lavender Tarts
- Quick Coconut Nests
- The Joys of Dust: Part Two
- Double Chocolate Fruit Tarts
- The Joys of Dust: Part One
- How I Earned My Daisy Petals
- Please No… Anything But That!